Wednesday, February 07, 2007

To continue the work I am doing amongst ADDICTS, their families and other 'hurting' people, I have started a range of GiG T-shirts and Guqula "Baby" bum cream, (as all my own funds have run out), so please contact me for more information on charmaine.gighalfwayhouse@gmail.com. My motive is not really money, although it is needed to care for those not able to care for themselves- those without refuge. I am interested in people with a GOD- Nature and that are WISE enough to realise that just putting on your blinkers and preaching won't change anyone or the world. If preaching was going to change the world, it would have been changed by now.

I am interested in WISE men and women that will walk with me and realise that if the world and us, we, continue in the same manner, God's gift and purpose of bringing forth SPIRITUAL SON'S AND DAUGHTERS AND MULTIPLYING to the extent where His Kingdom can RULE and REIGN by HIS SPIRIT IN His children , will not come to pass in our lifetime.

The Kingdom of God is at HAND NOW. Let us stand up and take a stand for CHRIST. God put His destiny in each of us in our origin, as long as there is fruit and a seed to germinate, through progeny, God will be represented. Let's not abort His purpose. This is the principle that governs all of God's creation.

Back to the point... I am interested and (have been for the last 5 years) been busy in duplicating the GOD-NATURE in me and in other like-minded brother's and sisters so that they too can duplicate the GOD-NATURE in them. This is how the KINGDOM of HEAVEN will come....

It's through this principal that each SPIRITUALLY ALIVE son and daughter will bring forth of their own kind and the world as we know it WILL CHANGE or TRANSFORM according to the scripture: Rom 8:19 - 28

No comments: