Thursday, May 14, 2009

God is doing all the work by Himself again!

Yes, He brought all the people and the GiG community has started this year 2009. I am watching His wonderful work of progress as He works by His Holy Spirit. People are being transformed and testimonies are flowing in!

He started the GiG school last year and it has grown and become established with believers being called by His Spirit. He brought every single parent and child and working together has been a joy and a treat! Thank you Father for allowing us to be family and allowing us to bless one another in your special way as You have taught me.

My vision for 2010 is a free backpackers where the Word of God will be preached through action and displayed by the love He is now establishing in each one of the GiG residents. Thereafter I believe we will start reaching the world through the relationships we built. I tust Him for the finances to be able to build facilities needed for such and I know He will enable me as all things are possible. He may choose to use my new venture Ictel communication solutions and VOIP services (see www.ictel.bigbig.com) as a vehicle to make this a reality, but I will not limit Him to this way and miss His blessing.

Father I choose for you to be glorified all around the world in TRUTH and by Your Spirit. Let your Glory come and shine upon us for Your Name sake. We are simple people, willing to believe all you say, be glorified in us. In Jesus Name we believe, claim and trust. Amen.

Isa 45:1-3 God will certainly do all this and it will be done and established in my life for His name sake.

No comments: